Introduction: What is Bravecto and How Does it Work?
Bravecto is a chewable tablet that can be given to dogs to kill fleas, ticks, and chewing lice. It is a 3-month treatment that can be used with dogs that weigh over 4 pounds, or are over 6 months of age.
It is the first oral chew to kill fleas and ticks for up to 12 weeks.
It is important to remember that Bravecto can kill fleas and ticks, but cannot prevent heartworm disease.
The active pestiside in Bravecto is called fluralaner. Fluralaner belongs to a class of drugs called insecticides, which are substances that can kill insects.
It works by attacking their nervous system, preventing them from being able to move or breathe properly.
Bravecto for Dogs – Who Can Use It and When?
Bravecto is a pill that kills heartworms in dogs. It is a chewable tablet that you should give to your dog every 3 months.
Bravecto should not be used on other pets and there are some side effects associated with Bravecto that are more common in dogs than humans.
The benefits of using Bravecto include:
1. Lowering the risk of heartworm infection and death in your dog and potentially pre-emptive treatment for your pet.
2. Minimizing or preventing flea infestations from biting and transmitting the parasite onto your pet or other pets in the household.
3. Helping prevent tapeworm infestations in dogs.
4. Preventing hookworm infestation by killing hookworms that have already entered your pet’s system.
5. Killing a flea infestation that is already in your dog or cat and preventing them from killing other pets in the household.
how much is bravecto for dogs?
Bravecto is a chewable tablet that is used to prevent and treat flea infestations and tick infestations for three months. Bravecto for dogs is a chewable tablet that costs $32.56 per dose for toy dogs.
For larger dogs, Bravecto is more expensive.